Created from broken pieces of antique jewelry, copper beads and old silver
ill keep that in mind, I think I have some more clay left to make some! <3
Ahaha, they will come!
Waiting till the trees turn gold and fire!!
Its the best <3
Anonymous: Have you came across any way of preserving mushrooms and fungi? I adore them so much and would love to be able to keep them. But usually whenever I collect them, they either go mouldy and gooey within a few days or have critters living in them.
You can dry them, that’s the only way I know… perhaps you could use alcohol preservation too?
As far as drying them go’s… just have a good ventilated dry space and leave them out to dry on a screen…. I left mine on paper towels and they seemed to be alright….
I am not fully sure about other methods, I may have to experiment and maybe make a post about what seems to work best?
But it seems like drying or alcohol would be the best bets?
If any followers know of preservation ways,
drop a note : )
That is incredibly kind, thank you stranger.
inspiration is the biggest complement <3
Howls and love to you from Washington
Been staying up from 2 till 7 in the morning in order to get uploads, messages, trades and general shop up keep in order.
Damn limited and slow internet.
If you get random messages or emails from me that make no sense….blame it on drinking coffee at 3 am with my turtle and the nocturnal woodland spirits.
Already caught myself writing utter nonsense to customers on etsy….
Still working on diy projects and information, if you all have any ideas you want to see or any projects you want to know how to do, shoot a message!
And lastly, thank you for all the awesome and supportive messages <3
Sorry for being so aloof on here and somewhat nonsensical.
Bad internet is a small price to pay for having this.
ahh I just got a bunch of inspiration for bracelets and cuffs… I need a shaper for rings but one day.
For now I think my husband and I will be trying some braided wire and spiral wrist cuffs.
Just need to locate some good thick copper wire : )
You can, borax, cornmeal and salt all work wonders.
Just stick the feet in a box ( tack them in position if you wish) submerge in one of the above listed options and wait.
Smaller feet can take a couple weeks, larger feet can take a few.
Another method that is nice if you live in a dry and sunny place, is sun drying… which sounds exactly like what it is.
Just allow the feel to dry out and essentially turn to jerky in the sun, it works amazingly with smaller feet <3
When drying feet, it works rather well but a note of caution is to make sure they don’t get too wet or are exposed to too much humidity, the moisture can seep in and provoke decomposition.
Hope that helps!
Giveaway time has finally come…! I’ve hit 1k followers; thank you all for following me. :]
What you will get in this giveaway:
- (1) 5x7” white stag painting
- (1) vulture culture patch
- (1) painted pouch necklace
- (2) animal tails. One fox and one coyote. (If your state doesn’t allow one or both of those animal parts, I can replace them with another painted patch, or possibly a tiny art commission of some sort…)
- And your choice between the two metal pendant necklaces! You can pick one. Either the vulture pendant, or the deer. Whichever one isn’t picked at the end of this giveaway will be put onto my Etsy for sale!
1. You must be following me.
2. No giveaway blogs; I will check.
3. Do not delete any of this text. You will be disqualified from the giveaway if you do.
3. You may reblog as many times as you want. Each one will count as an entry! (Please be conscious of not spamming your own followers though…)
4. Only open to US, and people 18+… (Tumblr’s rules, not mine. Sorry to my international followers! Check out my instagram giveaway; it’s open to everyone who follows me there.)
Please make sure to have your ask box open, or else I can’t contact you. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or I’ll select another.
Some other links you can follow: (Check them out!)
This giveaway ends on November 1, 2014
This giveaway is not associated with, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr.
So much love for this creative and talented soul <3
Please check out not only this awesome giveaway but the second giveaway via instragram and of course, check out the blog too!
So in love with the pendants <3
Friend of mine <3